• Posted by : Ustadi Aziz Minggu, 09 Februari 2014


    Series Information


    Title:
    Triangle Blue
    Type:
    OVA Series, 2 episodes
    Year:
    Aug 27, 2011 
    Genre:
    Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, 
    Status:
    Complete



    Summary

    "Akane, I love you..."
    "......I-I...love you too, Asato......"
    Our relationship started after that.
    After going out for 4 years and graduating from the university, we decided to live under the same roof.
    I found a job at a publishing house. Akane enrolled at a vocational school as a step to realize her dream.
    "My drawing with Asato's writing, let's make a book together. That's my dream."
    Akane's smile, my most precious treasure. The thing I don't want to lose the most.
    No matter how busy we become we trust each other. We love each other.
    I always thought these days would last forever.
    So, until that guy came...


    Mirror 720px


  • Copyright © 2015 - Hyperdimension Neptunia

    Loli Clubs Corp - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan

    DMCA.com Protection Status